There are a lot of problems in the world. So whenever you come across a solution that solves several at once, it's something worth pursueing.
Cycling is one of these beautiful principles. It's been around for over a thousand years now. And entire armies have been moved on just bicycles.
Yet, we are still not using this perfect mode of transportation enough. Look at it this way:
- Cars are poluting the environment.
- People are getting more obese by the second
- Traffic costs are a major drag on all first, second, and third world economies.
- People are stressed and get all kinds of health problems from it.
Now look at the beauty of cycling!
- Current roads are more than sufficient for everyone to move around on bicycles.
- Cycling every day is super helpful to lose weight. In fact, it will be a natural product of going to work or the store.
- Bicycles don't pollute at all.
- Cycling is a great way to reduce stress, increase blood flow, and prevent hearth problems.
If there ever was a great solution for mankind, I would say this is a no-brainer.Read more